Canadian Residents Can Save 20% on Walt Disney World and Disneyland Theme Park Tickets
This Special Disney Ticket Offer for Canadians is Valid Now Through February 2020
With a world full of magical holiday experiences just around the corner at Disney Parks in Florida and California, Canadian residents can now take advantage of this special limited-time Disney Parks ticket discounts offer.
Starting today and continuing right into February 2020, Canadian residents can save 20% on theme park tickets when they purchase a 3-day or longer Disneyland Resort theme park ticket* or a 4-day or longer Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket**. This fantastic ticket option is a great way to experience new magic in both North American Disney Parks destinations. So if you were already considering visiting Disneyland or Walt Disney World for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas — or just to take in all the magic — this offer will only sweeten the deal.
The details for the Canadian Resident Discount on Disney tickets:
- Disneyland Resort theme park tickets must be purchased by February 16, 2020, and purchased must be made prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort. You will not be able to get this offer onsite at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths. So plan accordingly.
- Walt Disney World Resort theme park tickets must be purchased by February 7, 2020. When the tickets are purchased, you’ll have to select a start date for your vacation that is on or before December 31, 2020. You will not be able to get this offer onsite at the Walt Disney World Resort ticket booths, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- The Canadian resident discount offer is valid on 1-Park tickets and Park Hopper tickets at the Disneyland Resort. The offer is also valid on Base theme park tickets and Park Hopper option at the Walt Disney World Resort, as well as the Park Hopper Plus option at the Walt Disney World Resort.
Please note that proof of Canadian residency is required to purchase tickets.
For full details about these special ticket offers visit:
Looking for a Few Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort?
This is an exciting time for Disney Parks on both coasts and there are even more new and magical experiences continuing to roll out this year and throughout 2020. This is definitely a great time for Canadian residents to start planning their next Disney vacation
Here are just a few examples of what’s in store for you:
- Inside the new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park in California and Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida, you can live out your very own Star Wars adventures in Disney’s most immersive land ever. During your visit to this 14-acre world, you can take control of the Millennium Falcon, taste Blue Milk, build your own lightsabers and droids***, and much more.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, the second anchor attraction set to debut in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, will bring you into the middle of a climactic battle between the First Order and the Resistance. This first-of-its-kind attraction – one of the most ambitious, advanced and immersive experiences ever undertaken by Walt Disney Imagineering – is scheduled to open December 5. 2019, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida, and January 17, 2020, at Disneyland Park in California.
- The new “Magic Happens” parade debuts at Disneyland Park in spring 2020, bringing awe-inspiring moments of magic to life accompanied by an energetic musical score and a new song produced with singer-songwriter Todrick Hall.
- In 2020 at the Walt Disney World Resort, Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida will unveil Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, the first ride-through attraction themed to Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. In addition, Epcot will welcome the much-anticipated Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure attraction to the France pavilion in World Showcase.
These are just a few of the many reasons why now is an excellent time to take advantage of this special ticket offer.
*Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same ticket at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths. Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and admission. Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission. Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on Jan. 13, 2021 whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced. Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
**Savings based on the non-discounted price a non-Canadian resident pays for the same ticket. Tickets will be sold as exchange certificates, which must be redeemed at the theme park Main Entrance for admission. Valid proof of Canadian residency required. Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission. Ticket valid for admission beginning on date you select as start date and must be used within a limited number of days, depending on ticket length and type. Visit Disneyworld.com/usage for more details. All tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
***Reservations are highly recommended.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog