Disney Travel News: Weekly Summary, February 25 – March 3, 2019
Weekly Disney Travel News Summary
The top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of February 25 – March 3, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- This is the first expansion of the salon into a resort hotel.
- FastPass hack you might want to try.
- Is it getting too congested in the Magic Kingdom Resort area?
- Disney has shown that they like the pay-for-play model.
- Disney’s two beach hotels are once again highly rated in 2019.
- The unveiling was held at a Cast-Members-Only party at Disneyland Resort.
- My top picks for where to stay for the ultimate Disney vacation experience.
- Blue milk or green milk, that is the question.
- Who you can rock to at the 2019 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Be prepared to pay for this Olivander’s-like experience.
- More great European destinations are coming your way.
- The treats are inspired by popular Disney characters.
- Top notch pastry pros reveal their secrets.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog