Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: April 1, 2019
The Disney Travel News Summary – April 1, 2019 Edition
The top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of March 25 – 31, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- Disney unveiled a model room for its Riviera Resort, opening in December.
- A look at Jaleo, a restaurant by Chef Jose Andres at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World.
- Gotta go when you’re in line? Get a bathroom pass.
- This spring, Disney water parks are rolling out some new offerings.
- Here’s what will be waiting for you at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- What you need to know before you go.
- An adult’s guide to cruising with Disney.
- Several new dates for Disney After Hours this year.
- Napa Rose Restaurant is hosting a new upscale Royal adventure.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog