Disney Travel News Update: April 13, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: April 6-12, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of April 6-12, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- Everything you must do on your Disney World vacation, broken down by ages.
- According to Bob Iger.
- Now you can make them at home.
- But you can still reuse them.
- With many projects on hold, is the 50th in jeopardy?
- Once the parks reopen.
- A look at what the future may hold.
- No surprise, as coronavirus affects timelines.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog