Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: April 22, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – April 22, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of April 15-21, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- What will it mean for kids?
- The best dining at Walt Disney World is located in the Grand Floridian Resort.
- The opening is expected to be unlike any other in Disney history.
- The story behind the growing population of guests on wheels at Walt Disney World.
- This and more during Villains After Hours coming this summer to Walt Disney World.
- The Skyliner will go live this fall.
- It’s a most magical way to get married. More about photographer Jess Collins.
- The magic of a Disney Park without the crowds, lines or anxiety.
- A chopper flew over the farm shortly after it was built.
- It’s coming to Toontown in 2022.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog