Disney Travel News Update: April 26, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: April 26, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for April 26, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
Where to Find the Best Places to Sit and Relax (Disney Podcast)
- Inside the parks at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- What to do for fans of Woody, Buzz and the gang.
- Along with parades and night time shows?
- Looks a lot like the old game plan.
- New dress code and Splash Mountain retrofit are reasons why.
- The full reopening raises questions.
- Will return to Animal Kingdom Park in mid-May.
- About the Disney Wish cruise ship.
- Is finally reopening. Say hello to the PeopleMover.
- Of Disneyland Haunted Mansion ride changes.
- “Until my kids can’t stand me.”
- When the parks reopen.
- A robotic Groot
- This should surprise no one. How long before a serious injury occurs?
- That were never created by Disney Imagineers.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog