Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: April 29, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – April 29, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of April 22-28, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- But how this deadline will be enforced is still unclear.
- Whether you’re in a RunDisney race or not, these are your top picks.
- A Disney merchandise pop-up has arrived at Downtown Disney.
- If you choose to live at Walt Disney World, here’s what you can expect to find.
- Disney Cruise Line now has Captain Minnie Mouse at the helm
- The life and death of Walt Disney World’s scariest ride ever.
- The new show will replace HalloWishes in the Magic Kingdom.
- How to plan to get the best shots.
- Walt Disney World welcomes its newest Cinderella Pony.
- At the new Ramone’s Serv-Ice frozen drinks station at Disney California Adventure.
- Get it right the first time with these top Disney travel tips.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog