Weekly Disney Travel News Update: August 19, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update – August 19, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of August 12-18, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news. Sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
Disney Cruise News
- Disney Cruises score well in this overview.
- Cruising Alaska is a dream vacation for many.
Walt Disney World News
- If you’re having a hard time choosing a Disney hotel, this will help.
- Halloween means big business, even in August.
- Things could be a lot worse without these measures.
- Opening the new NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
- For Disney fans getting married, this is the ultimate way to share their day.
- Going beyond the ordinary on your next Disney vacation.
- Want to visit later in the day? This is the one for you.
- See what you will soon be able to see for yourself.
- Get into all but one, for one low price.
- Disney World’s new deal is perfect for adult foodie getaways.
- Instagrammers, time to fire up your phones.
- Nine Disney Princess castles inspired by real places.
- Determining how long you’ll have to wait in line with Disneyland ride capacity.
- Have you ever seen him?
- Your best bets to avoid crowds.
- I don’t agree with all of these, what do you think?
- The recently announced drop in attendance could be a sign.
- Disneyland’s most secret club still holds a certain allure.
Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge News
- A good workforce is a serious part of success.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog