Disney Travel News Update: August 2, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: August 2, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for August 2, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
Which Walt Disney World Vacation Add-Ons are Worth it? (Disney Podcast)
- Should you pay for Park Hopper, Memory Maker or the Disney Dining Plan?
- Will require masks indoors.
- To include parks presentation and 50th anniversary exhibit.
- Reveals some details about the forthcoming show.
- Ahead of 50th anniversary kick-off.
- In preparation for Halloween parade.
- For your next trip to Walt Disney World.
- With several new areas on the Disney Wish.
- As of July 30, 2021.
- Regardless of vaccination status.
- From a waterslide through a serpent’s mouth to a volcano.
- Follows mask mandate.
- And you can find it on the Jungle Cruise ride.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog