Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: August 5, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update – August 5, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of July 29 – August 4, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
- A mini review to give you the lowdown on this less-than-impressive ticketed event.
- The FAQs to help you decide if it’s right for you.
- A new upscale dining option at Walt Disney World’s Epcot.
- Disneyland’s MaxPass is well worth the nominal cost.
- The fan favorite is returning to Disneyland for a limited run.
- And why would you stay in one instead of a Disney hotel room?
- It’s not just North Americans who love a Disney World vacation.
- Thankfully this is a very rare occurrence.
- Here’s one edge the WDW version of Galaxy’s Edge will have over Disneyland.
- In celebration of its 20th anniversary at Walt Disney World.
- Will the movie have an impact on travel to Africa?
- Even adults can take part and hang with the Disney villains.
- Here’s what makes Shelley Marie so special.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog