Disney Travel News Update: December 2, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: November 25-December 1, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of November 25 to December 1, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- While guests are sleeping, the magic happens.
- Here’s what to expect.
- The final piece of ride track has now been installed.
- The next big thing is about to go live.
- The revamped area will be completed in 2020.
- She also revealed some future secrets.
- Late night Disney keeps getting better.
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge.
- Be prepared for a “swift drop.”
- Plunging attendance is emblematic of the decline in tourism.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog