Disney Travel News Update: December 23, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: December 16-22, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of December 16-22, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- See the grand opening of Disney’s New Riviera Resort (with video).
- As the 50th Anniversary approaches, several big things are in the works.
- Which is your your favorite, or which do you most want to visit?
- With 300 guest rooms waiting to welcome you.
- First new day parade in nearly a decade.
- Uber or Lyft are far superior options in my opinion.
- They’re “snow” magical.
- What’s beneath the waters of the Happiest Place on Earth?
- The attraction will close while the retheming takes place.
- So great, that fakers gamed the system.
- That’ll make you feel like you’re in a movie.
- The classic Star Wars ride gets a welcome update.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog