Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: February 11 – 17, 2019
Weekly Disney Travel News Summary
The top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of February 11 – 17, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- The 2019 rendition promises to be bigger and better than ever before.
- Are you looking forward to this new Walt Disney World transportation option?
- There’s a world of activities for your family beyond the Disney theme parks.
- Now, more than ever, you can interact with your favorite characters from Disney/Pixar’s Up.
- Will you be attending this year’s big event?
- One Disney fan shares her view.
- Would you consider a Walt Disney World vacation without ever entering a park?
- The surf culture will come alive at Walt Disney World.
- One writer shares his views on this common dilemma.
- This is going to be a Disney Instagrammer’s paradise.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog