Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: February 4 – 10, 2019
Weekly Disney Travel News Summary
The top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of February 4 – 10, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- The Mexico Pavilion at Epcot will play host to this new live show.
- Another step in the right direction for a greener Disney.
- Disney Cruise Line to bring back two of its most popular experiences.
- Climate change is bad for business.
- We’ll find out soon enough if this rumor is true.
- A little help to pick the perfect Disney hotel for your family.
- The park is set to come alive with a vibrant Lion King celebration.
- The largest will offer approximately 1,250 guest staterooms.
- There’s more to discover than sugary drinks at Epcot.
- Kicks off March 6, 2019.
- The most important question to ask your kids before leaving for your Disney vacation.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog