Disney Travel News Update: February 3, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: January 27 – February 3, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of January 27 – February 3, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- Family Disney travel tips from Walt Disney World.
- So Disney decided to sell them.
- Spidey can flip through the air.
- Two great options for how to see more of California on your next trip to Disneyland.
- And has convenient Skyliner connections to two Disney World Parks.
- The market is a great piece of Imagineering.
- How will you celebrate this special occasion?
- Dining options continue to expand.
- For their work on Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge.
- And it was long overdue.
- With fantastic little stories behind them.
- A few things are necessary to get it all in working order.
- In association with its partners at Walt Disney World and more.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog