Disney Travel News Update: January 13, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: January 6 – 12, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of January 6 – 12, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- Walt Disney World travelers share what you need to know about Disneyland Paris before you go.
- The fun begins on January 17.
- Adult beverages worth trying.
- Find the friendly droid roaming around Batuu.
- A one-bedroom villa overlooking Disney California Adventure.
- Real-life Arendelle is trying to manage with an influx of tourists.
- MouseGear moves and more need-to-know info.
- The park experiments with virtual queues and more.
- $199 will get you in three times.
- Strategies to maximize your time in the Happiest Place on Earth.
- How to make it on the hottest attraction at Disney Parks.
- What to expect from Disneyland’s mid-tier offering.
- She was a beloved fixture at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Particularly if you have kids in tow.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog