Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: January 14-20, 2019
Weekly Disney Travel News Summary
My picks for the top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of January 14 – 20, 2019
In case you missed them, here is a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories that I shared on Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- Everything you need to know about Disneyland’s will Year of the Pig celebrations.
- Ballast Point Brewing opened in Downtown Disney on January 16, 2019.
- Sparkly Minnie Mouse ears that embrace Disney’s move to everything purple.
- The Lightning McQueen Racing Academy opens this March.
- Disney Cruise Line will depart from Galveston, Texas for another 10 years.
- Disney gives AP a sneak peak of what happens behind the curtain.
- A new high energy projection show celebrates everyone’s favorite mouse.
- What would new celebrations be without the snacks to match?
- Purple is taking over everything Disney, from swag to snacks.
- Dance parties and more will keep your WDW vacation fresh this year.
- Gratuity guidelines reportedly increasing by 50 cents per guest per day.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Visit my Luxury Disney Travel Blog and be sure to subscribe to be alerted about fresh news posts.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog