Disney Travel News Update: January 20, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: January 13 – 19, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of January 13 – 19, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- Which hotel is better, this or that? Get the answer to popular pairings on this podcast episode.
- Top tips from some established Travel Agents who sell Disney travel.
- The Disney magic is alive and well.
- Are you looking forward to this new addition to the France pavilion?
- The history of a community developed by Disney.
- Giving a much needed update to some attractions.
- Saying goodbye to a beloved Cast Member at Disney’s Polynesian Village.
- Maybe not-so-surprising for true Disneyland fans.
- Take the time to appreciate what’s around you.
- Everyone is scrambling to get their hands on Baby Yoda merchandise.
- Sometimes brute force is stronger than magic.
- Disney casting around the world.
- I couldn’t agree more.
- Just how much would people be willing to pay?
- From someone who offers a first-hand perspective.
- A new perspective on a classic cruise.
- Disney dining at new heights.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog