Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: January 7-13, 2019
Weekly Disney Travel News Summary
My picks for the top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of January 7 – 13, 2019
In case you missed them, here is a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories that I shared on Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- You love them in Disney Parks and at Disney Resort hotels, now you might be able to enjoy them at home if your local grocery store will carry them.
- Want to wear a dole whip or Mickey ice cream bar as a fashion item? You’ll soon be able to and you can find them at Disney Springs.
- Not only is Captain Marvel about to make her big screen debut, but she’ll also be making her maiden voyage on Disney Cruise Line.
- Disney’s Grand Californian Resort at Disneyland sets the stage for the perfect family retreat.
- Watch for the flavors of Spain to be unleashed at Disney Springs this year.
- The special offer is expected to coincide with the farewell to Illuminations this summer.
- Is purple the new rose gold?
- Painted Sky: HI Style Studio offers magical makeovers for your keiki.
- Disney announces you’ll soon be able to meet the lovable Kevin.
- There are changes coming for anyone who plans to join DVC via the resale market.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Visit my Luxury Disney Travel Blog and be sure to subscribe to be alerted about fresh news posts.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog