Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: July 1, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – July 1, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of June 24-30, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- Just a few of the fun new items on Disney’s all-pink menu.
- But overall things are not as bad as expected.
- Disgraceful Ebay sellers strip the land of anything they can get their hands on.
- An All-American red, white and blue spectacular.
- When planning a Galaxy’s Edge visit at Disneyland.
- Walt Disney World officially refutes website’s false story.
- Looking beyond the magic that you see every Disney day.
- The Smokehouse is getting a permanent home.
- Summer special runs until the end of August.
- A fan favorite is returning for a limited time.
- Things for adults to do at Disney Springs and beyond.
- A few tips to help guide your planning.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog