Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: July 15, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update – July 15, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of July 8-14, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- Walt Disney World to get the new attraction first.
- July 23 pegged as final day for the show at California Adventure.
- Walt Disney World has more fun in store for PhotoPass users.
- But you’ll have to be an early riser to take advantage of the offer.
- One traveler’s first-hand experience.
- Quite a bit actually.
- The Crown Jewel of Walt Disney World
- Disneyland is supposedly fast tracking this concept, in behind Oga’s Cantina.
- But that doesn’t mean the same thing will happen at Walt Disney World.
- And it doesn’t necessarily mean the most expensive things.
- A brief run for the show at Disneyland Park.
- I generally don’t trust the journalism of this publication, but it’s a good story nonetheless.
- New aerial views of this much anticipated new attraction in the Magic Kingdom.
- See the Walt Disney World version before it opens.
- Don’t pet the Disney cats: a feral cat tests positive for rabies.
- While full details are not available, this is welcome news for Grand Floridian guests.
- FBI is now investigating.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog