Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: July 22, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update – July 22, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of July 15-21, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
- The fascinating story behind how this island earned its name.
- Take note if you’re planning a fall vacation to the House of Mouse.
- This special event begins on July 26.
- Walt Disney World’s newest transportation method will take to the air during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
- And it will be updated.
- Plus more surprises for the 2019 Not So Scary Halloween Party.
- From Florida to Japan…
- What was lost from Hollywood Studios has reappeared at Animal Kingdom.
- Keeping the lines moving by tracking guests around the park.
- How Galaxy’s Edge gets it done right in true Disney style.
- Hopefully these recurring issues will be addressed sooner rather than later.
- Spotify partners with Disney to make it easier to find Disney playlists.
- It will only be available for a limited time.
- After only seven weeks from launch day.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog