Disney Travel News Update: July 26, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: July 26, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for July 26, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
The Best Disney World Rides to Ride at Night (Disney Podcast)
- The Walt Disney World rides that really shine when the sun goes down.
- Port Everglades would be the new home.
- As cases surge in Florida.
- Is coming to MCO Orlando International Airport.
- Starting in August.
- For Avengers Campus.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Moana theme and Citricos Mary Poppins theme.
- Remain closed?
- At a low point in its history.
- Walt Disney World continues to inch back to a full slate of attractions.
- By the end of the year, all hotels should be open for guests.
- And a different name.
- After asking Gaston on a date.
- Here’s how to do it right.
- We counted to find out.
- To celebrate Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog