Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: July 29, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update – July 29, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of July 22-28, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
- Because she didn’t have a valid FastPass.
- Which is the best way to plan your Walt Disney World vacation?
- From the Disney Parks Blog.
- But there’s a big BUT here…
- Anaheim and Paris will be the lucky recipients of this new attraction.
- Meet Bert.
- You can now make advance reservations for popular Galaxy’s Edge attractions.
- The story is described as unfounded and untrue.
- Is this adventure on your Disney bucket list?
- Here’s what you need to know. Will you be taking part?
- Planning a holiday trip to Walt Disney World? This may be for you.
- Says one irate mother who caused quite a stir this past week.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog