Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: June 17, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – June 17, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of June 10-16, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
Galaxy’s Edge Travel News
- Where will you begin your galactic gastro journey?
- This new immersive experience will likely come with a hefty price tag.
- The opening of Galaxy’s Edge has led to shorter lines elsewhere at Disneyland.
- Stellar new park design is helping to increase sales.
- If you thought Disney would stop to catch its breath, you’d be wrong.
- There are rules around what you can and cannot wear in this mysterious new land.
- At least not right away.
More Disney Travel News
- Where to take the family when you want Disney and they want something different.
- Dragons, villains and plenty to eat and drink.
- This new Magic Kingdom event puts the Disney villains on center stage.
- An all new foodie experience.
- A little treat for adults during a long hot Disney day.
- On the 60th anniversary of Disney rides.
- When you’re looking for a relaxing and leisurely bike ride, here’s where to go.
- How to do Disney like a VIP.
- It doesn’t get any more magical than a Disney wedding.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog