Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: June 24, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – June 24, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of June 17-23, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
Galaxy’s Edge Travel News
- But details are still to be announced.
- Why these words are prohibited on official gear and attractions.
- Taking the sting out of Star Wars line-ups.
- As of June 24, the new attraction is open to all.
- How a former Disney Imagineer views Disney’s newest creation.
- You know it will cost a lot, but how much is a lot?
What Else is New this Week in Disney Travel?
- Special perks announced for the summer of 2019.
- Starting this fall, Extra Magic Hours will kick it up a notch.
- The partnership began on June 18.
- Special pricing includes several additional Disney World perks.
- The nostalgic Country Bear Jamboree may not have much time left.
- With Galaxy’s Edge about to open, this should come as no shock.
- Explore the cities beyond the gates of Disney Parks.
- The most compelling room at Walt Disney World is one that you just can’t buy.
- Get a look at what the track will be like.
- This family-friendly Disney attraction is just about to open.
- A Cruella de Vil event is coming this year.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog