Disney Travel News Update: June 28, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: June 28, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for June 28, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
The Bare Necessities of Disney Life (Disney Podcast)
- Packing tips for a Walt Disney World vacation.
- For 50th Anniversary celebrations.
- And fell into the water (trying to steal a vegetable).
- Disney celebrates birth of new giraffe.
- Set reopening dates.
- Since boy died in 2016.
- At Walt Disney World.
- In a Disney Park.
- It all starts with a plan.
- Is a financial win.
- Of failed movie franchises.
- Disney to test fireworks ahead of restart.
- To theme park stores.
- A little less wasteful.
- Is one of the most accessible travel destinations.
- Months after layoffs.
- For select attractions.
- For $8,000.
- No longer required to wear masks outdoors.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog