Disney Travel News Update: June 29, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: June 22-28, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for June 29, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
- Will FastPasses and Extra Magic Hours be gone forever?
- Could turn into a nightmare pretty fast.
- Everything that will be back when (and if) the parks reopen.
- No firm future date is set for reopening.
- Here’s what we saw.
- Watch for the Princess and the Frog to take the stage.
- A local travel agent and the Happiest Place on Earth
- Is anyone surprised that they disappeared so quickly?
- Work is starting up again as a reopening date is in sight.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog