Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: June 3, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – June 3, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of May 27-June 2, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
Galaxy’s Edge Travel News
- Fans want to know what it will taste like.
- Here’s what you get for your money.
- Will you be shelling out $75 for a flight of beer?
- This is a new place that wasn’t part of any other Star Wars story.
- Get ready to be transported to a galaxy far far away.
- A walk around Disney’s newest land of intrigue and discovery.
- Disney’s attempt to make a unique immersive themed land has paid off.
- What to see and do in the iconic franchise’s new land.
- Disney must have learned something from the opening of Pandora.
Disney Cruise Line Travel News
- Planning your DCL vacation just got easier.
- The Disney Dream was tailor made for kids.
More Disney Travel News
- Disney will unveil more of what to expect for Epcot’s transformation.
- Can you name the top five most popular Disney Parks in order?
- Will U.S. Disney Parks do the same?
- The service is expanding at Walt Disney World.
- The Toy Story 4 character is one of the newest Disney character meeting opportunities.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog