Disney Travel News Update: June 8, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: June 1-7, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for June 8, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
- Grand Floridian True or False, plus is the Grand Floridian good for kids? Find out.
- Could Extra Magic Hours also disappear at Walt Disney World?
- Could there be any better way?
- Will more stores follow?
- All the cool tech that powers our fun at Walt Disney World.
- It was only a matter of time…
- Is this a sign of when it will reopen?
- A sign that things are beginning to get back on track.
- And will it become a permanent fixture at Disney Parks worldwide?
- So what will reopening look like?
- A Moderate Resort gets the nod.
- They’ll do anything for their vlogs…
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog