Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: March 4 – 10, 2019
Weekly Disney Travel News Summary
The top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of March 4 – 10, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- Several new shops will be part of the experience at Disneyland’s Galaxy’s Edge.
- Luxury Disney doesn’t necessarily mean indulging in posh surroundings.
- And it’s served in a Florida Orange Bird souvenir cup.
- Next time you visit, see if you can five the five Cinderella secrets.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique can bring the Rapunzel dream to life.
- You have some options: one is Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Raglan Road in Disney Springs is the place to be.
- May 31 for Disneyland and August 29, 2019 for Walt Disney World. Are you going?
- The trend originated on the streets of China.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog