Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: March 11 – 17, 2019
Weekly Disney Travel News Summary, March 18 Edition
The top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of March 11 – 17, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- A bigger fleet will require a new port of call.
- Disney has embraced booze-oriented cultural experiences for the big kids.
- New food truck at Walt Disney World.
- There’s no single answer for all, but there is a way to estimate your cost.
- From Princess experiences to character meetings.
- What do you think of the new offerings?
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog