Disney Travel News Update: March 2, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: February 24 – March 1, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of February 24 – March 1, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- If you’ve ever been asked “Can we go somewhere other than Disney World?”
- Keeping it fresh, right out of the gate.
- And it’s a very magical experience.
- Is there any better way to lose weight?
- Enjoy the classic version while you can.
- Probably now why you think.
- Disneyland’s new parade ups the ante.
- This is a classic must-do.
- Help with making a tough decision for your next vacation.
- Is in the palm of your hand.
- A big win for the plant-based meat substitute.
- A not-so-magical Disney World memory.
- Coronavirus caution is the reason.
- Here’s what they had to say.
- Disney Cast Members go the extra mile.
- The popular event has returned.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog