Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: March 18 – 24, 2019
The Disney Travel News Summary – March 25, 2019 Edition
The top Luxury Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of March 18 – 24, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- The good, the bad and… no FastPass?
- 47 years, 100 WDW vacations and over 1,000 park visits.
- The Magic Kingdom area transformation continues.
- One member’s view if you’re on the fence and thinking about joining DVC.
- Planning your next trip could be less expensive.
- Want to be part of this world?
- Disney is planning to take your breath away.
- We’ll catch you after MiSi and meet you at CRT.
- Can he swing from a WEB?
- This Instagrammer’s paradise opens in Downtown Disney in April.
- Including what sets them apart.
Get the Latest Luxury Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog