Disney Travel News Update: March 9, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: March 2-9, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of March 2-9, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- A Disney travel podcast Q&A
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway is now open.
- Surviving a family vacation at Disney World.
- The ride marks its 15th Anniversary.
- Air Canada launches new flights to Anaheim.
- Walt Disney World is a golfer’s paradise.
- Even as coronavirus hits Florida.
- What’s is like to be a Disney costume maker?
- From the name of the first paying guest to the number of Mickey pretzels consumed.
- Tips for the newbie Disney traveler.
- The fancy dress craze for adult super fans at Disney World.
- The free perks started Monday, March 2.
- We want more.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog