Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: May 13, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – May 13, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of May 6-12, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- You can upgrade (for a fee) to one of over 30 new designs.
- The inside scoop on Mickey’s Runaway Railway.
- Major enhancements are under way across the Vacation Kingdom.
- Coming June 7 to Disney California Adventure Park.
- How to plan for success on your first Walt Disney World Vacation.
- A strategic approach to pricing is paying off for Disney.
- Savi’s Workshop lets you build your own Star Wars lightsaber at Galaxy’s Edge.
- A look at the biggest myths about Disney’s most misunderstood Deluxe Resort hotel.
- Access on slow days but requiring weekend reservations are part of the new pass features.
- Get ready for the 24th annual Epcot dine-around.
- A new way to transport guests to Disney Parks and hotels.
- It’s expected to begin operation before the end of 2019.
- When your time is up, the Empire will come for you.
- Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure will play host
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog