Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: May 27, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – May 27, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of May 20-26, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- Who’s up for a Blue Christmas at Pandora?
- If you like Hidden Mickeys, you’ll love searching for Menehune at Disney’s Aulani Resort.
- Two of the three new ships will land here with a 20-year deal.
- Don’t believe the naysayers, Beverly is a classic drink with a unique history.
- While the new Gondola station is nearing completion.
- The most popular new keepsakes won’t come cheap, but what did you expect?
- The Summer One World ticket promises to be a big hit.
- Get ready to dig into your pockets to savor one of these treats.
- For a limited time this summer, you can experience the original Soarin’ film.
- Would this Disney treat be on your your must-try list?
- How to minimize meltdowns in Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog