Disney Travel News Update: May 3, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: May 3, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for May 3, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
What’s the Best Way to Do a Disney Vacation? (Disney Podcast)
- Solo Disney vacation, Family Disney vacation or Group Disney vacation.
- Take a look.
- Here’s the breakdown.
- With custom ears and masks.
- Will Disneyland be safe to visit?
- If they get vaccinated.
- Epcot’s Italy Pavilion in May.
- Masks and temperature checks required.
- Ahead of reopening.
- Guests can get a peek.
- A boatload of firsts on the Disney Wish cruise ship.
- At Disney’s Vero Beach Resort.
- And flock back to the park.
- Here’s what to expect.
- As Disney focuses on charming locals.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog