Disney Travel News Update: May 4, 2020 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: April 27-May 3, 2020 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of April 27-May 3, 2020
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- The 10 best spots for awesome Disney photos, plus more Disney photography tips.
- Don’t believe the chatter about 2021.
- If you’re missing your fix of Happily Ever After.
- Star Wars fans are finding Galaxy’s Edge drinks in stores.
- Things may not be equal for Disney’s two U.S. resort.
- Until places like Disney World reopen.
- At their home on the range in Norco.
- But there’s still plenty of magic going on.
- At Disney’s closed Animal Kingdom Park.
- What will it be like?
- What to know before booking your next Disney vacation.
- Quinjet centerpiece.
- For Hollywood Studios’ birthday.
- During Coronavirus outbreak.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen in weekly to the Daddy Daughter Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog