Weekly Disney Travel News Summary: May 6, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Summary – May 6, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of April 30 – May 5, 2019
This is the weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories from Luxury Disney Travel social media this past week.
- Special fireworks seating and a dessert party can now be added to your dinner.
- 14 tips for your trip to Walt Disney World
- It’s the first California location for the famous burger chain.
- As part of the 30th Anniversary celebrations.
- There’s a brand new table service experience coming to Hollywood Studios.
- ABD is now offering European river cruises.
- Watch for the new production at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- How to treat your mom with Disney magic at the Most Magical Place on Earth.
- Familiar faces and uncharted territory.
- Your biggest challenge may be deciding how many to eat.
- And Galaxy’s Edge will be included.
- Composed by John Williams
- Here’s a Disney Parks snack you can play with before you eat it.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog