Disney Travel News Update: November 4, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: October 28 – November 4, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of October 28 – November 4, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
The Top Stories in Disney Travel News This Week
- Touts one millionth guest.
- This event was among their worst, so will the new version be any better?
- If you’re up for a challenge.
- An Imagineer shares where to find them.
- The transformation has begun.
- Fresh new experiences for guests.
- Will Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort become an asterisk in Trump history?
- New deal with Seera Group will likely strengthen demand.
- Here’s when Christmas celebrations get under way at Disney Parks.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog