Disney Travel News Update: September 13, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: September 13, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for September 13, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
The Disney Springs Resort Area at Walt Disney World (Disney Podcast)
- Should you stay here or not?
- Brings guests into the world of Ratatouille.
- With thinner crowds, new attractions.
- But is that really so outlandish?
- Date is September 15.
- Care for a sneak peek?
- At Disneyland.
- To other park line-skipping options.
- What theme park lovers can expect.
- Shorter or longer?
- For the first time in its history.
- A look at Disney World history.
- It all started with Anaheim.
- Disneyland’s best and most unusual drink.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog