Disney Travel News Update: September 16, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: September 9-15, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of September 9-15, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
The Best of Disney Travel News You May Have Missed
- How to start a travel blog: Tips to know and traps to avoid as a travel blogger.
- More details about what’s taking over for Mizner’s Lounge.
- One traveler’s review of Disney’s guide Italian tour.
- The interesting story of the evolution over time.
- The answer depends on what you hope to get out of it.
- You may want to think twice about working with any of these places.
- Coming to Disneyland Paris in 2020.
- Who’s ready to blast off in reverse?
- There’s something happening in every season of the year.
- Disney grows them at Living with the Land.
- Arandelle Aqua anyone?
- If you’re an Disney AP, you may not think they’re so strange.
- One writer’s perspective on Disney’s most famous new land.
- If you like Disney treats, this is for you.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog