What’s New in Disney Travel News?: September 2, 2019
Disney Travel News Update: August 26 – September 1, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of August 26-September 1, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news. Sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
Disney Travel News
- The five most luxurious things you can do at Walt Disney World.
- The best is yet to come at Galaxy’s Edge.
- If you’re on Instagram and love Disney travel, these accounts are worth a look.
- More about Disney’s Reflections resort.
- If you enjoy eating your way around Disney World, this one’s for you.
- But they can also be expensive.
- Emile’s Fromage Montage is a food fest within a food fest.
- Being nice to Cast Members can brighten the day of more than one person.
- The 2020 event is expected to be hit with all ages.
- A Disney gem in San Francisco.
- It’s now okay to fly with these popular souvenirs.
- This is something we’d love to see at Animal Kingdom.
- The Castle of Magical Dreams will open in 2020.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog