Disney Travel News Update: September 27, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: September 27, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for September 27, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
What You Don’t See on a Walt Disney World Vacation (Disney Podcast)
- And how it can have the biggest impact on your Disney vacation.
- What to expect for Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary celebration.
- With incredible menu and views.
- And this should come as no surprise.
- The eight best Dole Whips at Walt Disney World.
- Sparks backlash.
- Make Rise of the Resistance virtual queue more difficult to access?
- The Disneyland restaurant that was scrapped because it was too popular.
- On divisive Animal Kingdom Ride: Primeval Whirl.
- No doubt more will continue to arrive.
- Getting 50th anniversary flare.
- And World of Color?
- Onsite and offsite options.
- Without buying a ticket.
- For Disney World’s Two New Nighttime shows.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog