Disney Travel News Update: September 6, 2021 Edition
Your Disney Travel News Update: September 6, 2021 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for September 6, 2021
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news, sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media. The best Disney travel news from the best sources. Get all your Disney travel news in one place and never miss a thing.
Disney Travel News: The Top Stories This Week in Disney
The Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary is Almost Here (Disney Podcast)
- Is Disney doing enough to make this an exciting celebration worth visiting?
- Preview Center welcomed guests before the first park opened.
- For first week of November.
- Will you still visit?
- For the first two weekends.
- To Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park.
- With beloved traditions.
- How much do you know about the iconic destination?
- Named after a favorite Disneyland feral cat.
- Across from Haunted Mansion.
- Steam trains will be off-track for the 50th Anniversary.
- Disneyland’s Magic Key is off to a strong start.
- Halloween Time returns to Disneyland.
- Could you imagine this on Main Street USA today?
- For Walt Disney World marathon weekend.
- At Walt Disney World ferry terminal.
Listen to the Disney Travel Podcast
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Listen weekly to The Disney Travel Podcast at 1923MainStreet.com.
Visit 1923 Main Street on Patreon to help support the show and get some great rewards and benefits.
Also, be sure to stop by the 1923 Main Street shop to Shop Disney for podcast logo merchandise and a selection of original Disney-inspired t-shirts and more.
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog