Disney Travel News Update: September 9, 2019 Edition
Disney Travel News Update: September 2-8, 2019 Edition
The top Disney Travel news stories curated for the week of September 2-8, 2019
This is your weekly Disney travel news roundup: a curated compilation of Disney travel news stories and Disney travel breaking news. Sourced from around the globe and Luxury Disney Travel social media.
The Best of Disney Travel News You May Have Missed
- The complete list of everything to see and do on Batuu.
- What you need to know to avoid an unpleasant surprise at the front gate.
- Halloween is already in full swing.
- The annual festival will run from January 17 to February 24, 2020.
- Disneyland’s Halloween treats will soon materialize.
- What are you looking forward to experiencing?
- Get your phones and cameras ready.
- Parking garages filled to capacity.
- 15 must-follow Disney travel accounts on Twitter.
- Some people think so. This is their story.
- And no theme parks.
- A guide for the first-time Disney traveler.
Get the Latest Disney Travel News Delivered Weekly
Mike Belobradic, The Finer Side of Travel™
A Luxury Disney Travel Blog